When is Enough Enough

ranger danger

Equipment
Kubota M6060, MEB 802A tactically quiet generator
Jun 11, 2017
East of Placerville Ca
My childhood was unpleasant to say the very least! I never figured to get to 30. I'm now 61 had 2 heart attacks, 2 back surgeries both shoulders are a mess and a knee that needs replacing. Ill be happy to make 75.

Reactions: 1 users

ACDII

Equipment
B2410, L352 Loader, Woods BH70-X backhoe
Oct 21, 2021
Illinois
My step dad passed in '84 or '85, don't remember which, but was 54. I have outlived him by 3 years so far, but I also learned from his mistakes. He was an alcoholic which is what killed him. Psoriasis of the liver from too much alcohol. I don't drink. I did a couple times in the past when I was young and dumb and made myself very sick twice, and never again. If I do drink something, its one. I don't do shots, not a beer drinker, if whiskey I sip a bit for the taste and that's it.

My mom is 81, still going strong, still driving, still fully there, and still as annoying as a mother can be. My wife is 10 year younger than me, and my youngest is 14 oldest 16, and step son is getting married this year. One day I hope to be a grandpa, just not from my teen aged daughter please.

I plan to retire @ 65 or 67, and then spend the rest of that time on the road going from place to place in an RV until I can no longer do it, then fade off into the sunset with my wife by my side. I have no deadline in life. When I go, well, I go, I just hope that I am around long enough to reach my goals.

Reactions: 1 user

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Hopefully a few days before sending out the quarterly tax bill.

Reactions: 2 users