What price if I sell my grand L3010?

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
Wife and I are thinking about selling our rural homestead and downsizing going in to retirement.
My 1999 L3010 GST w FEL, pin mount hd round back bucket, loaded R4s, 1350hrs with no issues, very good condition and always kept in building. Has engine block heater and some upgraded LED work lights. About the only blemish is the seat upholstery where I parked a hot chainsaw on it and a barely noticeable dent on the hood.
I also have a new, never mounted SSQA conversion and a 3pt quick hitch.
Will I do better to sell with attachments or separate and sell the tiller, brush mower, angle blade and box scraper?
Not interested in selling before changing property and I don't know how soon that might happen with a 2500sf house and buildings on 40 acres.

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
hey you really need to consider making the tractor & all the goodies part of the deal WITH the house/farm.

This is a huge selling point in my rural area. people want to buy a place & then they have to get all the goodies/tractor/equip... & they end up not being able to finance all of that stuff... vs if they got a package deal on it all at once.

in my area farms with equipment get a different consideration on value at the local banks & people get the amount for it all in the first swipe.

when we sell this place in about 15 more years? its all going together as well.

house/land/tractor/fel/buckets/stumpgrinders/wood chippers/mowers/saws weedeaters/blowers/blades......

we will be leaving with just our clothes & weapons.

give this serious thought if you are retiring to a condo on the beach!

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
X2 - here having a tractor included in the price can add tens of thousands, as snow clearance, firewood cutting, etc are part of the rural way of life. Its a little like selling a house with a stove..

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
That's an excellent point. All this stuff is here because its useful and it is sized to fit the needs of our property. Thanks!

W7AX

Equipment
L4310 HST, Bush hog mower, two different buckets for front end loader, Land box
Mar 23, 2018
Polson, Montana
I certainly agree with the idea of including the stuff. You'll end up far better off financially as well. I bought the place I'm in based on the equipment that went with it. Basically it included all the upscale furniture. My stuff was junk compared to what we got included with the house. I did have to buy a tractor as there never was one here. Good luck on whatever you decide.