weights

carroll

Equipment
Kubota L185
Aug 29, 2012
mansfield Georgia
thanks for the information anyone know what type of weight they used on the L185. im still trying to find manuals for the tractor

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Weights are one of those things that if it fits, it fits. they were kinda standard but weren't completely. Things change around. So best advice, look at all the Pics you can find of tractors like yours. Take good measurements, making notes of bolt patterns of were they attach and with how many bolts. I've seen some models that had both 3 and 4 hole patterns punched into the same wheel. After all that also look at Pics of larger FWA tractors that may use the right size on the front for your rear. Knowing all this, you can now hunt for the hens teeth you desire.

Oh, remember that some models had multi-part weights used for the inside of the wheels near the axle (not inside the tire)and one piece for the outside of the wheel near the lugs.

Weights aren't cheap either. a dollar a pound is about the going price new or old. Some advice if you find the very ones you want/need dont pass them up. I messed up is all I can say....

carroll

Equipment
Kubota L185
Aug 29, 2012
mansfield Georgia
Thank you Kytim for that helpfully information. im trying my best to get all infomation i can on my tractor. But manuals are not easy to find

gurn

Equipment
Kubota L175
Apr 15, 2011
Nashville,Tn
Expensive yes but if you plan on using a box scraper or such your going to need them. If you're frugal like me you can build your own cheaply. Might look a bit goofy but hey for $20 in cement and a bit of time you can have one of these beautys that works great.

Attachments