WANTED - Tiller for B6000E

Big Trees

Aug 28, 2015
Texas
I know it's a long shot but if I don't try I will never succeed.

I'm in Texas and would like to buy a tiller that will work with my B6000E tractor.

Anybody can pm or call me, two one four-eight four three-three three one four

Thank you very much

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Leatherguy has one.....not sure he wants to sell it - and he is only 1600 miles away too, talk about sheer bad luck!

Good luck in your search !:)

Big Trees

Aug 28, 2015
Texas
Leatherguy has one.....not sure he wants to sell it - and he is only 1600 miles away too, talk about sheer bad luck!

Good luck in your search !:)
Thanks for the reply! I am hopeful there's somebody on here with one that they wouldn't mind parting with but 1600 miles is a little far LOL. I do appreciate the response and the well wishes!

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Have you searched locally, or looked at buying online? Purchasing a used tiller from a distant buyer is going to kill you in freight.

You didn't ask, but I would suggest about a 42" tiller for your tractor. I run a 48" with my B7100- it does it well, but it wouldn't pull a wider one.

Big Trees

Aug 28, 2015
Texas
Have you searched locally, or looked at buying online? Purchasing a used tiller from a distant buyer is going to kill you in freight.

You didn't ask, but I would suggest about a 42" tiller for your tractor. I run a 48" with my B7100- it does it well, but it wouldn't pull a wider one.
I have looked around locally, the problem is the CCW pto with this model. I thought this would be the most likely place I would find one.

I do know there is some models that can be 'converted' but not sure which ones or what I'd need to do to convert them.

If you have any info of that I would certainly appreciate it if you don't mind sharing with me.

Thanks for the response.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I have looked around locally, the problem is the CCW pto with this model. I thought this would be the most likely place I would find one.

I do know there is some models that can be 'converted' but not sure which ones or what I'd need to do to convert them.

If you have any info of that I would certainly appreciate it if you don't mind sharing with me.

Thanks for the response.
Wasn't there a reverser available, to convert it for conventional implements? You might check with West Kentucky Tractor Parts. I'm sure that someone here has knowledge of them.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Wasn't there a reverser available, to convert it for conventional implements? You might check with West Kentucky Tractor Parts. I'm sure that someone here has knowledge of them.
Locating a reverser is like trying to find Ubitanium from what I understand.

Though one might could Maybbbbbbbe get one from a similar sized tractor of other manufacture maybe and have the case modified to fit the Kubota???? Maybe a generic thing from a gearbox manufacture?

Here is manufacture that you can order custom boxes

http://www.ondrivesus.com/gearboxes-reducers/custom

Here is a rev. box with splined out shafts. Not sure if they can make primay a PTO female input and male PTO output instead??
http://www.trbmachine.com/TRB_Machine/Gearboxes.html

Big Trees

Aug 28, 2015
Texas
hodge - coachgeo stated my reason for trying to find a tiller instead of a reverser. They're very hard to find and if I was able to find one I think they'd want more money for that then I paid for the tractor and name brand bush hog. I will call WKTP today and see what they say. Thanks.

coachgeo- Thanks for the suggestion and the links. I will check into that option.

Thank you both for your help