Unknow Orange Gray Market Rotary Tiller

1TexasBigAl

Apr 10, 2015
Princeton,TX. USA
HOWDY VIC! I purchased a gray market rotary tiller & I need replacement parts. The ID tags are missing &/or partially deteriorated. All that can be read is: BS160P V-Cut & Serial No. ........P. It looks almost identical to the one that you replaced the tines on Sept. 2008 (RS1351/30 tines) except it is longer & has 36 tines. PLEASE, can you help me identify this gray market tiller & find replacement parts for it & where their any manuals for it? If at all possible, I sure would like to talk to you? THANKS! 1TexasBigAl. (972)-658-3338:eek:

Last edited:

Pappy

May 13, 2013
Dallas, Texas
There is a dealer on I-30 in Mesquite that sells all sorts of gray market stuff. Visit them and see if they can identify it and get parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

volp

Equipment
Kubota B6001, MF35 with backhoe, Ford 3000, JD LX186 Lawn tractor
I have in wain tried to find manuals for the gray market (ZEN-NOH) rotary tillers. :(
Maybe there are only Japanese manuals for them!
I would still love to find one if only for the pictures.

Anders

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I have in wain tried to find manuals for the gray market (ZEN-NOH) rotary tillers. :(
Maybe there are only Japanese manuals for them!
I would still love to find one if only for the pictures.

Anders
I recently got a hold of a parts manual for the L1501 in pdf format. In the back of the manual it had a parts breakdown for a tiller that came attached to it. Not sure what model tiller it was. I'll take a look and see if it had a model number listed. Course the part numbers probably wouldn't be of much use.