Tractor value

JBk

Equipment
L4850
Mar 29, 2024
Tennessee
I have a 1991 L4850 with a tiller and loader in excellent condition. Only 101 hours. Any thought on the value?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
JB,

welcome to the forum - this will be a swag - but pictures will help a LOT!

Has this been parked inside or out?

Condition?

At only 100 hours over 30+ years, despite being a "good" thing I would imagine it needs a couple of fluid changes just in case.

It could be worth 16K - 18K or maybe less depending on those little things I mentioned.

The positives are it is pre-emissions and has no DPF or anything else. At 50 hp - it will be valuable for any farm usages.

Upload some pictures if you can - and curious - why selling?

Reactions: 1 users

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
Please don't say it sat outside 30 years without exhaust covered. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

JBk

Equipment
L4850
Mar 29, 2024
Tennessee
JB,

Condition?

At only 100 hours over 30+ years, despite being a "good" thing I would imagine it needs a couple of fluid changes just in case.

It could be worth 16K - 18K or maybe less depending on those little things I mentioned.

The positives are it is pre-emissions and has no DPF or anything else. At 50 hp - it will be valuable for any farm usages.

I purchased the tractor about a year ago to use in Tennessee. The pervious owner owner was a good friend of mine. Originally I thought the tiller would help in preparing the land for seeding. I found the rock hound I used to be very efficient and never tried the tiller. I already have a back hoe and skid steer on site and I don't think the L4850 will serve me any purpose.

In the picture you will notice Ag tires in the rear and Turf in the front, This was needed for transporting to Tennessee ( the rear turf tire made it too wide for my trailer). I have both sets of wheels and tires. I will send more pictures next weekend when I return to Tennessee. I applicate the input.

Factory original and always kept inside. Honestly it looks and functions like brand new

IMG_9836.jpg
IMG_9837.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JBk

Equipment
L4850
Mar 29, 2024
Tennessee
JB,

Condition?

I couldn't open the zip file on my phone. I'd guess ~$20k. What'd you give?
I couldn't open the zip file on my phone. I'd guess ~$20k. What'd you give?

Attachments

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
You won't live long enough to find another one in that condition.

• Love

JBk

Equipment
L4850
Mar 29, 2024
Tennessee
Thank you all for your input and nice comments. I will take some more pictures next weekend. If anything else I will share this diamond in the rough with OTT. By the way here is a pic of the little brother I also purchased. 225hrs
IMG_9638.jpg