Toothbar doesn’t fit. Poor customer service?

Hillhigh Guy

Equipment
B2601, BH, RFM
Mar 18, 2018
Round Hill, VA
The power of social media at work!! I've heard good things about EA and glad this worked out for the buyer and seller. I've seen too many of these types of situations get ugly. Everybody and every business has a bad day. It's how you turn it around that proves that you are a customer-centric business.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
I've been in business for 40 years. Early on I decided that I wanted to have the best customer relations in my business. Sometimes I had to empty my wallet to make that happen but it was allways rewarded by a very satisfied customer who later would send me more business than it had cost me to take care of him. Today I have customers that bring me there vehicles from 50 to 100 miles away, and I don't even have a phone # listed anywhere. Don't take this as bragging, just support for those companies that do take care of the customers. PS All the other competitors in my field in this area that were in business 40 years ago are closed , but 1. Many others have opened and closed as the years go by. But I'm still here. You can't go WRONG by always doing RIGHT.

Rdrett

Dec 5, 2017
Paris Ky
Update

Update.
Just got home from work and my WR long toothbar was waiting for me.
I sat it on the bucket and it slide right in place. Fit like a glove. The backbone is flush up against the bottom of the bucket.
Way more heavy and better in every way.
Attached are some poor quality photos to show you.
I will have some better quality photos when I post my review.
Thanks again.

Attachments

Rdrett

Dec 5, 2017
Paris Ky
Sorry guys I spent all my LED lights budget on the tractor:eek:
I need to get some led shop lights for the garage.
One more photo.

Attachments

Last edited:

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
How much was this toothbar? And where did you get it from? I kind of like it as it is more like a heavyhitch toothbar vs the bxpanded one is more like razor teeth.. both are great given the situation.. lmk J/Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rdrett

Dec 5, 2017
Paris Ky
How much was this toothbar? And where did you get it from? I kind of like it as it is more like a heavyhitch toothbar vs the bxpanded one is more like razor teeth.. both are great given the situation.. lmk J/Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tooth bar was right at $500.
I got it from everything Attachments, highly recommend!
It is a WR long standard tooth bar.