Titan Pallet Forks

bambam31

Equipment
L3800HST 4x4,R1,FEL, 6'disc, 5'bush hog,piranhaTB,6'grader,6'rake, 48"forks
Apr 3, 2014
Mobile, AL

Technical Ted

Equipment
L3560/cab LA805 loader LandPride RCF2060 rotary cutter, HLA hyd angle snow blade
Jul 2, 2016
Dansville NY
I've got a set of those forks. I haven't used them much, but so far they have worked out for me. It depends what you are going to use them for. They are limited as you have noted, because of no adjustment.

One thing I like about them is that if need be I can weld up attachments to go into the channels because the forks are removable. I'm thinking of making a work platform, a lifting rig, etc. You could also make an adapter for a narrower/wider fork set up. You're only limited to your imagination! :D

YMMV,
Ted

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Can't comment specifically on those forks, but I have a set of light duty forks for my SCUT FEL, and the 3PT hitch receiver, all from Titan, and very happy with all of it. Well made, economically priced, quick, free shipping. If they meet your needs, I would not hesitate to buy them.

macbma

Equipment
B2650HSD
Feb 13, 2017
Irwin, Pa, USA
I have the the 42" pallet forks from Titan: https://www.palletforks.com/skid-steer-attachments/pallet-fork-attachments-199/pallet-fork-attachments/titan-skid-steer-42-pallet-fork-trailer-hitch-attachment.html

I use them all the time, and have been very happy with them. They are rated at 3,000lbs, have adjustable forks, and have an integrated 2" receiver hitch.

I adjust my forks all of time, and I use the receiver hitch often to move my trailers around. I used the hitch to move my new quartz countertops from the truck into the front door with an abaco lifter. So I highly advocate for moveable (and removable) forks and the receiver hitch.

bambam31

Equipment
L3800HST 4x4,R1,FEL, 6'disc, 5'bush hog,piranhaTB,6'grader,6'rake, 48"forks
Apr 3, 2014
Mobile, AL
Spend a bit more and get adjustable forks.
There will come a time you will wish you did.....
Yeah, you are right. I was just trying to talk myself into the cheaper ones. Thanks to all who replied.

TheDon81

Equipment
Hopefully a BX23S soon
Jun 13, 2017
Pelham, NH
I have the the 42" pallet forks from Titan: https://www.palletforks.com/skid-steer-attachments/pallet-fork-attachments-199/pallet-fork-attachments/titan-skid-steer-42-pallet-fork-trailer-hitch-attachment.html

I use them all the time, and have been very happy with them. They are rated at 3,000lbs, have adjustable forks, and have an integrated 2" receiver hitch.

I adjust my forks all of time, and I use the receiver hitch often to move my trailers around. I used the hitch to move my new quartz countertops from the truck into the front door with an abaco lifter. So I highly advocate for moveable (and removable) forks and the receiver hitch.

How do you like these forks? I almost purchased them because of the receiver hitch but I only have a BX23S and was looking for the lightest set of forks and when I added the forks the weight went up to almost 300#, so my dealer got a set of light weight 205# so I can still lift a good amount of weight. The forks are http://hlaattachments.com/item.php?item=267&cat=Forks&sub=Pallet Forks&pltfrm= and have had them for 2 hours and I like them especially since most lightweight forks seem to be 50%-70% more expensive.

macbma

Equipment
B2650HSD
Feb 13, 2017
Irwin, Pa, USA
How do you like these forks? I almost purchased them because of the receiver hitch but I only have a BX23S and was looking for the lightest set of forks and when I added the forks the weight went up to almost 300#, so my dealer got a set of light weight 205# so I can still lift a good amount of weight. The forks are http://hlaattachments.com/item.php?item=267&cat=Forks&sub=Pallet Forks&pltfrm= and have had them for 2 hours and I like them especially since most lightweight forks seem to be 50%-70% more expensive.
Yes, I do like the forks. They are the first attachment that I bought for my B2650, and I use them almost as much as the bucket. Since I've had them, I have palletized everything that I have that ever may need to be moved around, including ~1,000lb pallets full of firewood. It has made life a lot easier.

It is not the best photo, but it shows some of the "mini wood sheds", as I like to call them, in the background. The pipe in the foreground is a new gutter drain that I recently installed with the help of the backhoe on my kubota.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk