Thinking of going front end crazy.

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
What I mean is expanding my options. sort of a lot.
My 1999 L3010 with 1300 hours on it is a solid dependable unit with no issues, perfectly sized for most of what I do. It has a pin-on HD round back bucket on the FE loader.

BUT I recently picked up a SSQA adapter for the loader (amazing scrap yard find posted earlier) and now I'm brainstorming possibilities...

1. I could really use a set of pallet forks on a semi regular basis,
2. I would really love to have a root/brush grapple (which of course means adding 3rd function hydro kit too!) as I have 1/2 mile of old hedgerow to maintain and several acres of brush, sumac, and russian olive trees to clear, and
3. I would need to convert my current bucket with a weld-on QA plate, and
4.WTH I might as well add a Pirhana TB to the bucket while I'm at it.

I can't afford to do everything I would like all at once but I'm trying to figure out if it maybe could all be done without going over about $3k. Greatly expands my options and probably could be mostly recovered in value if I ever sold my whole equipment set (I may be moving across the country in about 5 years) I could do the welding and the plumbing myself. Looking at the new EA 55" wicked grapple as probably adequate for my needs.

any thoughts? I know its a lot to consider. I also know we are all really good at just telling each other to go ahead and buy it!
TIA