Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Hydraulic Kits & Components
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Hello everyone,

We are an aftermarket hydraulics company that specializes in third function, diverter, rear remote kits and more for subcompact tractors, including the beloved Kubota.

After years of customers mentioning different threads about us on Orange Tractor Talk, we decided it was time to jump in the forum as a vendor and see what this is all about. After browsing for a while, it is clear how helpful and valuable this forum is to so many people.

We hope that we can be a helpful resource to all of you about hydraulics and tractors, as well as our products if you have any questions about them.

For a 5% discount on www.Summit-Hydraulics.com, please use the code OTT. At this time, this code applies to all items, except solenoid coils.

Facebook Logo.jpg

For 5% off sitewide, use COUPON CODE: OTT

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12 users

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
Welcome! Hydraulics is something we all deal with and very few of us know the basics of design, components etc. Luckily we have a few members here who have given untold hours helping the less fortunate when it comes to repairing or adding hydraulic circuits and replacing components.

I hope you enjoy your experince here and thank you for your generous OTT discount!

Reactions: 1 users

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Welcome! Hydraulics is something we all deal with and very few of us know the basics of design, components etc. Luckily we have a few members here who have given untold hours helping the less fortunate when it comes to repairing or adding hydraulic circuits and replacing components.

I hope you enjoy your experince here and thank you for your generous OTT discount!
Thanks so much Ken for the warm welcome!

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
Welcome! Summit was very helpful when I was trying to buy some fittings and adapters. Ya'll got it all to my door with a quickness!

• Love

ayak

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301 HST
Feb 16, 2018
WV
Tony and Patrick were both extremely responsive after the sale regarding issues I was having when the 3rd function kit purchased needed some alternate pieces to work with my backhoe.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Welcome aboard OTT. I have your flat-faced couplers and they have worked flawlessly for a couple of years now. Quality products at great prices. A winning combination.

• Love

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Welcome aboard!
I had no idea you folks were local, I will definitely keep you in mind from now on. :)

• Love

doesleap

Equipment
MX 5200
Sep 20, 2023
Bakersfield, VT
I installed a third function hydraulics kit on my MX5200 from Summit and it has been perfect. Great product and highly recommended!

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Wet Line Couplers are a favorite in the agriculture industry. From tractors to harvesters, they ensure smooth operations and high flow rates. 🚜 #AgriTech 🔗Learn More

1702585282175.png

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Hello everyone,

We are an aftermarket hydraulics company that specializes in third function, diverter, rear remote kits and more for subcompact tractors, including the beloved Kubota.

After years of customers mentioning different threads about us on Orange Tractor Talk, we decided it was time to jump in the forum as a vendor and see what this is all about. After browsing for a while, it is clear how helpful and valuable this forum is to so many people.

We hope that we can be a helpful resource to all of you about hydraulics and tractors, as well as our products if you have any questions about them.

For a 5% discount on www.Summit-Hydraulics.com, please use the code OTT. At this time, this code applies to all items, except solenoid coils.

View attachment 116239

For 5% off sitewide, use COUPON CODE: OTT
My L48 TLB came to me, complete with 3rd function, diverter, hyd. Q/A bucket hyd. locking, and 3 rear remotes.
That said, the Summit reputation is very solid here on OTT, and Summit will be my first stop if/when I need help.

Last edited:
  • Love

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Hello everyone,

If you have purchased and installed one of our kits, valves, quick couplers, or more—we’d love to see it.

Please share some photos and let us know how our product is performing on your tractor or hydraulic equipment.

We want to use some of your photos in promotional material and in product listings. If you are okay with us using your images, please let us know in your post.

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
One often overlooked but critical component in hydraulics systems is the O-ring. Summit Hydraulics is a reputable provider of high-quality hydraulic components, including O-rings, tailored to meet the demands of intensive applications. 🔗Read more

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
Thank you for the customer support today with my multiplier valve issue Bret got me walked through the problem in short order :)

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 4.10.18 PM.png

• Love

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Thank you for the customer support today with my multiplier valve issue Bret got me walked through the problem in short order :)

View attachment 119345
Thank you for letting us know and we are glad that our representative was able to assist you! We will let him know your kind words! Have a nice day.

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
In the farming, manufacturing, or construction industries, it’s super important to pick the right material. Compare 304 and 316 Stainless Steel for Your Next Job Site! Picking the correct type of steel could prolong the coupler's lifespan and increase safey precautions on your next job. 🔗Read More

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Summit Hydraulics' 3D Install of the Kubota BX Series Third Function Kit is now available! Watch this step-by-step video to see what it takes to add our cost-effective kit to your tractor. This kit allows you to add an additional hydraulic function to your tractor or skid loader without the need for expensive factory add-ons.

dclauria

Equipment
Kubota L4060HSTC, L4479 snowblower, EA 60" grapple, LP GS2584, LP BB2572
Jan 1, 2022
Northern Michigan
Just installed a hydraulic side link for my GrandL4060 from Summit.
Came with all needed fittings plus some!
Thank you

• Love

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Summit Hydraulics' 3D Install of the Kubota BX Series Third Function Kit is now available! Watch this step-by-step video to see what it takes to add our cost-effective kit to your tractor. This kit allows you to add an additional hydraulic function to your tractor or skid loader without the need for expensive factory add-ons.

I don't believe that this will work when the Kubota BX cab is installed on the tractor since it will be in the way of the glass door that you must use to release the loader from the tractor when taking the loader off the tractor.