Something seems suspicious

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Today I read that there are 30 staff members in the White House that have tested positive for the corona virus. Does anyone else think that it is highly unusual for that many staffers in such a small area to be infected at the same time? It seems to me that with so many White House staffers infected at the same time, that there almost had to be a purposeful introduction of the virus to those staffers. Several of those infected most certainly had to be in contact with The President, either directly or indirectly. Could someone have purposely introduced the corona virus to those staffers in order to get The President infected with the corona virus?

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
tinfoil.jpg

I don't doubt it, look at what else the Dems have done. Then again I wear one of these. :geek:

Reactions: 1 user

Workerbee

Equipment
Zd21
Mar 1, 2020
MN
Ha good pic! I was just going to suggest lifer trade his tin hat in on an aluminum one

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
No, I suspect one person got it, reports suggest Hope Hicks may have been the first, and then it spread quickly to everyone in the vicinity. I imagine they have pretty tight testing protocols as well for everyone.

My wife is a DON of a nursing facility. It went from 1 person to the whole building nearly infected very quickly. The problem is that once the first positive actually shows up on a test, it has already spread. Testing is only able to detect the virus sometimes a week after the person actually contracted the virus, so they are spreading it for days before they realize they have anything. My wifes work has strict protocols in place. Every employee is tested every day with a rapid test machine, then every week the whole staff is tested twice with the more thorough sample method. Everyone also has temperature checked everytime they enter and leave the building. Nurses all are required to wear masks and protective gear anytime they are in a patient care area, and these are just a few of the protocols in place --- the virus still ran through the entire building.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Before jumping to that conclusion you may wish to investigate the size of the White House and the number of staff employed there. I think it's more like an office building in which the President's living quarters are located.