(Sold) FOR SALE: NEW Mower Deck - Irwin, PA

macbma

Equipment
B2650HSD
Feb 13, 2017
Irwin, Pa, USA
SOLD

I am looking to sell my new, never used, mid-mount belly mower deck.

Model RCK-60 30BA

I removed it from my 2016 B2650 the day I bought it, and has been stored in the garage ever since. I pumped new grease into all the zerks once, and that was the only thing I've ever done to it. Yes, it is a few years old; but it has never seen the sun, rain, or a blade of grass in its life.

I bought the deck with the tractor thinking I would cut my parents' yard, but they continued to use a grass service. I cut my grass with a push mower in 20 minutes.

It's been taking up space, and it's time to get rid of it.

Comes with the PTO shaft and most of the mounting hardware (see details below). I tried to label everything clearly with a Sharpie to make assembly easier for whoever buys it.

All of the hardware is there, with the exception of 2 parts: the stainless steel link that connects the 3-point hitch to the deck connecting point on the right side (I actually still have the part, it is just in 2 pieces - I broke it when it fell down from it's stowed position while moving some dirt around (see far right of picture with parts in the box to see the two pieces of the broken link). That same incident also bent the stainless "H" bracket, but that can be bent back into shape. See bottom left of the box of parts to see the slightly bent "H" bracket) ; and the round bar that runs through the frame - I could not get that off without taking off part of my backhoe subframe; so I cut it apart to get the brackets off. I also needed to keep some of the bolts that hold the orange brackets located under the pedals since they are needed for the backhoe/loader subframe assembly.

My understanding is that it fits the B50 and LX series tractors.

Asking $2,200, OBO

Message here, or call/text 412-four2o - 9987

Attachments

Last edited:

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
He hasn't been on this site since May, but I wish you good luck!

Reactions: 1 user