Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6200 with sloppy worn FEL.
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut
HOE IS SOLD 1-16-16 Going to a good home in New Hampshire for a rebuild and work life on a farm!

Testing the waters to see if there is any interest even though it's not the best time of year to sell seeing it's getting colder and ground will be freezing soon......around here anyway in CT.

I have a well used B670 Hoe hanging off the back of my B6200 that I really don't need and would rather sell to someone who could use it then have it just hang there waiting for me to hit or back into something with it! :p Everything seems to work like it should from what I can tell and only has the one bucket you see in the pic.

I would say that it is in fair to poor condition as most of the cylinders leak (slowly) and all the joints are well worn. I really want to rebuild it but don't need to spend the money on something I won't really use.

Only have this one pic but will take more if anyone is interested.

If anyone has an idea as to what this is roughly worth I would appreciate any and all comments as I have no clue what to ask for it.

Thanks for looking!
Dave

Attachments

Last edited:

Billdog350

Equipment
Kubota L3710 HST,L2230A QT,forks,Takeuchi TB125, 60" Luck Now pto Snowblower
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT
Re: B670 Hoe For Sale in Connecticut

You'd be surprised what people pay for backhoes....in some cases more than a small excavator! I see you're right over the river from me in CT, I would guess that BH is worth at least $2500 in working condition even with the wear you state, and probably more like $3000+

If you're thinking of selling, Craigslist is your friend. Take a video of yourself using it showing any leaks on the cylinders and such.

If you get someone interested in it outside CT, keep in mind Fastenal in Wallingford can ship stuff for VERY reasonable prices. Put it on a pallet, guess the weight and get a shipping quote. I paid $200 to ship a full 48hp Kubota diesel motor to Texas....

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut

Hey Billdog350 thanks for the info!!

Yup, not to far from your neck of the woods! I will have to figure out how to post a video as I have never done that before but you are right I need to get this on Craig's list as well.

I will keep Fastenal in mind if I need to ship it although I can't imagine having to deconstruct that hoe enough to fit it all on a pallet or two.

Thanks Again!!

Dave

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH

...I will have to figure out how to post a video as I have never done that before but...Dave
Think the easiest is to make a youtube/google account and post it there. Then you can use link to this in Craigslist and any other place you post the 4sale.

Billdog350

Equipment
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT

Dave, you're welcome. My point is that you may not have to deconstruct it! If they can lift it with a forklift and your pallet is the right size, then you can ship it ASSEMBLED! They said they've shipped snowmobiles, engines, etc. You can't have fuel or fluid in what you ship, but other than that I don't see why you couldn't strap this to a large pallet when the backhoe is all retracted and let er rip.

As far as the video, Coachgeo is on the mark...get a free google account, with that you get a free youtube account. Then its just using a smartphone to take a video, email it to yourself or post directly to youtube. There are tons of directions on how to do this online, google is your friend and there are tons of youtube videos on just about anything.

Good luck!

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut

Thanks coachgeo & Billdog350!! I will have to try and do that this weekend!

Including the frame portion I would think that would be a longer than standard size pallet but it sure beats pulling it apart!! THANKS!!

Dave

Billdog350

Equipment
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT

Doesn't have to be a "standard" size pallet, as long as the forklift can lift it safely, you can use an oversized pallet :)

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut

Doesn't have to be a "standard" size pallet, as long as the forklift can lift it safely, you can use an oversized pallet :)

Thanks for the good tip!:) Weekend was a blur and never got to try and do video....hopefully soon!

Dave

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut

Old private messages answered regarding this hoe.......Sorry for not checking in here more often than I do.:(

Dave

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut

Hello Matt,

No it has not sold yet.....have not really tried other than this posting on here! It is still attached to tractor at present time.

Thanks!
Dave

Seemtns

Equipment
B7100
Jan 8, 2016
NH

Hi Dave,
I'm new to the board. I'm interested in your B670. Is it still available, does it come with the frame? I'm close enough to put on trailer and haul away.
Thanks Jeff

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut

Hello Jeff,

And welcome to OTT!:)

It is still available.....had people ask about it but never hear back from them when I respond.:confused:

It comes with the frame and everything that would go with the hoe minus the tractor!:D

I can try and get you a video of it running some basic moves if you would like.....just let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

Seemtns

Equipment
B7100
Jan 8, 2016
NH

Hi Dave,
Please call me, so we can discuss.
60three-8six7-1nine75
Thanks
Jeff

Moderator note below

Edited your phone number to non-conventional format

Folks

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Use Private messaging to send folk contact information. Every time you post complete email addresses and phone numbers you potentially open the door for a swarm of phishing robots to ascend on the bulletin board you posted it at. These swarms are followed by an increase in spam attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut
Re:SOLD B670 Hoe For Sale in Connecticut

HOE IS SOLD

Going to a good home New Hampshire for rebuild and new life doing farm work!:D

Thanks Billdog for all the selling advice and info, hope I bump into you someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.