snow plow for loader bucket DIY

lamanated

Equipment
BX
May 2, 2013
Zephyrhills Fl
did a piece on TBN as well. This weekend, I bought an ATV snow blade, ($200) after seeing the write ups on the BXpanded one.The front is attached by a piece of 1/4" x6" plate with a piece added to match the edge of the bucket, I added 2 bolts for now to the edge to hold it to the blade arms and the back is strapped to get through this storm we had.Did 8 drives no probs. bolts held up this far,Its nice to have the extra length of a lift arm, and the ability to tilt the bucket so you can back drag snow,I would like it to be 6 ft vs the 5 it is to get the tires farther from a driveway edge.and better efficiency when angled

Donystoy

Equipment
LX2610HSDCC, B/H, Loader, plus numerous other attachments. B7200 sold
Dec 10, 2013
Binbrook, Ontario
did a piece on TBN as well. This weekend, I bought an ATV snow blade, ($200) after seeing the write ups on the BXpanded one.The front is attached by a piece of 1/4" x6" plate with a piece added to match the edge of the bucket, I added 2 bolts for now to the edge to hold it to the blade arms and the back is strapped to get through this storm we had.Did 8 drives no probs. bolts held up this far,Its nice to have the extra length of a lift arm, and the ability to tilt the bucket so you can back drag snow,I would like it to be 6 ft vs the 5 it is to get the tires farther from a driveway edge.and better efficiency when angled.

That blade looks to be only 20" high. What are you doing for the other 48" of snow above that. I have one picture of my mother as a kid walking on the snow banks and the telephone wires were just sticking out of the snow. Another one shows a tunnel going to their front door. This was in Springhill.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
My setup replaces the bucket, it's a 60" Curtis just like the one pictured, except mine doesn't have hydraulic angle pivot. (it's manual)

Attachments