She thinks my tractor is SEXY!

Eddie Jr.

Equipment
B3200 HSD
Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada EH!
So I got my little B3200 home last Friday, after a few hours of play time with it I parked it behind the house near the window. She looked at it for a little bit ans says "You know, that thing is pretty cool, are you going to teach me to drive it?"

My response "No, learn to use the weed-whacker first!"

;)

Max.

gktilton

Equipment
79 B7100 w/ FEL, Deere 261 Finish Mwr, Woods M4 Bush Hg, Potato Plow, Cultivator
May 5, 2010
Hooksett, NH
hopefully you took my approach and have heat, fridge and cable in the dog house.

Just extended the wifi out there so I can surf OTT from the shop too.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
hopefully you took my approach and have heat, fridge and cable in the dog house.

Just extended the wifi out there so I can surf OTT from the shop too.
Screw up often??

kytim

gktilton

Equipment
79 B7100 w/ FEL, Deere 261 Finish Mwr, Woods M4 Bush Hg, Potato Plow, Cultivator
May 5, 2010
Hooksett, NH
Screw up often??

kytim
Daily, sometimes 3 or 4 times. After 18 years of marriage, I just accept that I am wrong and head for the doghouse and grab a beer.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Daily, sometimes 3 or 4 times. After 18 years of marriage, I just accept that I am wrong and head for the doghouse and grab a beer.
No Way!! Before I married I saw a lot of my friends !got! married and they changed into something like "remote controlled" life. Their wife told them what need to be done. And it get more worse after a child was born. One friend was standing next to his wife when I saked her if she likes to have a third baby. His head changed asap to red he got short breathing and said "no way! This remote controlled life is enough!"
So I said to my self, I am what I am and I need to stay what I am as an independent service guy. Everything my wife want's from me she has to ask and I have to agree. And viceversa. And I think that is a normal thing in life. I am married and not in the Army.
But I understand the wish to go to the doghouse for a cool drink. Sometimes mowing the lawn is a source for deep meditation. Good reason to have a big lawn... ;)

carl

gktilton

Equipment
May 5, 2010
Hooksett, NH
Wife and 2 kids in the house.

Me TV, Beer, Porsche and Tractor in the Garage.

Guess where I'd rather be :)