Rubber Mat for transmission cover

Blue76

Member

Equipment
L2501 / L3600 / Yanmar YM2500 / Various implements
May 30, 2025
38
12
8
30710
Anyone ever come up with a rubber mat or something for the transmission cover in floor of a L series? I just repainted mine as it was worn down to the metal. I have seen rubber mats for the left and right but nothing for that cover.

Greg
 

Runs With Scissors

Well-known member

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
4,106
5,551
113
Michigan
I have never heard of a cover, and the top of mine was looking rather scratched up.

I just taped mine off and painted it with some Wally World "Truck Bed Liner".

Looks great and has held up very well thus far.

20230116_070728.jpeg
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: 2 users

whatsupdoc

Active member

Equipment
L3302
Jul 9, 2024
178
204
43
USA
I used adhesive backed rubber sheet to cover mine and it works great,

Dont recall where I bought it from but its similar to this.

 

Blue76

Member

Equipment
L2501 / L3600 / Yanmar YM2500 / Various implements
May 30, 2025
38
12
8
30710
I just took mine off very early on when I was having PTO cable problems (HST) and never put it back on... Also removed the cover under the seat. Didn't see a need for either one, so I removed them.
And it looks like you took off the FEL control cover... Can't see if you have a hood/ bonnet or not. LOL... I did think about just leaving it off as well.
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,450
11,242
113
Sandpoint, ID
Anyone ever come up with a rubber mat or something for the transmission cover in floor of a L series? I just repainted mine as it was worn down to the metal. I have seen rubber mats for the left and right but nothing for that cover.

Greg
You should be A LOT more specific as the L's are not all the same.
 

KKBL

Active member

Equipment
L2501 HST QA 525 loader, 42" forks, brush hog, grader/box/back blades
Jan 5, 2022
135
146
43
Girard, PA
I used self adhesive backed non-slip stair tread on our L2501 cover.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 users