rotten hoses

orangerust

Equipment
tiller 1000
Apr 5, 2010
los angeles california
My kubota B6100 needs all the front loader hoses replaced. Does anybody know what size they are or how to size them? I am sure I need to get them from an aftermarket place but dont know how to size them.

Thanks!

Jim L.

Jun 18, 2014
Texas
Why not tag and remove them - then take to shop.

Many auto and industrial service places will make new ones for you.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
The best and most economical option is to find a hydraulic hose manufacturer locally. Take lots of pictures of how they are run. And notes on which length goes where. Then remove them and take the hoses to the local place. Then there isn't any question on length, size or fittings.

A quick Google search for your area showed about 20 such places that build hoses. They should have the lines, crimping machine and all fittings you need in stock and be able to make them for a reasonable price.

And price them out as well. We used to have a place in town that could make up hoses for 1/3 the price of what it cost at Napa Auto parts. So shop around. :)

orangerust

Equipment
tiller 1000
Apr 5, 2010
los angeles california
The best and most economical option is to find a hydraulic hose manufacturer locally. Take lots of pictures of how they are run. And notes on which length goes where. Then remove them and take the hoses to the local place. Then there isn't any question on length, size or fittings.

A quick Google search for your area showed about 20 such places that build hoses. They should have the lines, crimping machine and all fittings you need in stock and be able to make them for a reasonable price.

And price them out as well. We used to have a place in town that could make up hoses for 1/3 the price of what it cost at Napa Auto parts. So shop around. :)
Thanks Ill try that. There is a place called surplus hoses mentioned here somewhere but I needed sizes/dimensions.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Thanks Ill try that. There is a place called surplus hoses mentioned here somewhere but I needed sizes/dimensions.
I've used them before on a couple fittings. By the time you pay shipping, it's not much of a deal. Especially if you have a couple options near by. The near by option would have been cheaper for me.

MagKarl

Equipment
L245DT
Aug 2, 2010
Olympia, WA
Two words - Tractor Supply

I had a loader hose split last summer. Dealer wanted ~ $75, hydraulic shop could make one for ~ $50, Tractor Supply was ~$10. I couldn't believe the price difference.

orangerust

Equipment
tiller 1000
Apr 5, 2010
los angeles california
Two words - Tractor Supply

I had a loader hose split last summer. Dealer wanted ~ $75, hydraulic shop could make one for ~ $50, Tractor Supply was ~$10. I couldn't believe the price difference.
Did you have to send them the hose to match? If not how were they able to match your hose?

007kubotaguy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100DT L245DT JD 2355
Dec 23, 2012
Herald Calif.
Hello
I can make you a set of hoses and ship them to you. If you have a Kubota Loader I know the sizes. Send me a PM and I can get you a quote for completion set.
Thank you Lance