Reversing front wheels on Kubota B26 TLB - NO NOT DO THAT

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Another possible option, is to reverse the rims.
Some rims are offset and reversing them put them out further.
And to keep the tires going the right tread direction, move the tires from one side to the other.

Kubota_Guy

Equipment
B2650 FEL SSQA, B7100D FEL
Jan 10, 2024
Indianapolis, IN
Another possible option, is to reverse the rims.
Some rims are offset and reversing them put them out further.
And to keep the tires going the right tread direction, move the tires from one side to the other.

After seeing where this thread started (someone reversing the rims and breaking both front axels) I'd need to "dig deep" and see if this is something Kubota has an an option for a B2650. The BX that started this thread was given that recommendation from the dealer..... Seems that was in error from the dealer costing their customer a down rig and likely some big coin in parts.... I'm just glad Kubota offers an OEM spacer option!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
After seeing where this thread started (someone reversing the rims and breaking both front axels) I'd need to "dig deep" and see if this is something Kubota has an an option for a B2650. The BX that started this thread was given that recommendation from the dealer..... Seems that was in error from the dealer costing their customer a down rig and likely some big coin in parts.... I'm just glad Kubota offers an OEM spacer option!
Sorry I was ONLY talking the rear rims, not the fronts.

Reactions: 1 users