Refinished Blade put to the test.

phildac

Equipment
1984 B8200E, L260F
Jul 29, 2009
Wentzville, MO
Had a good 6 inches of snow last night, thats alot for Missouri, probably not much for you northerners, and finally got to try out the 6 foot blade I refinished. She works great. Lost headlights, taillights and auxillary's bout 3/4 the way through. Guess I'll need to break out the ol' wiring diagram. Hopefully it is just a fuse and not the voltage regulator.

Last edited:

kubotabob

Equipment
B2920, 60" MMM, FEL, Rear Blade
Aug 5, 2010
virginia, usa
Looks good bud.. glad it worked well. We're getting snow right now but we're only supposed to get 1 to 2 inches. Was hoping for more so i could plow. oh well.

Orange Tractors

Equipment
L175 w/Woods L59, Allis Chalmers WD
Jul 19, 2009
Butler, MO
We only got about four or five inches, not enough for me to try to blade the gravel driveway. After it gets done blowing around, I may have to bust up some small drifts.

I need to make some extensions for my blade so that it will cover the wheel marks when it is positoned at an angle like yours.

Robert

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
phildac, nice job on the blade. Looks like it is brand new! We got an inch or two of snow here in the FTW area. Most of it melted. They got a lot more NE of us. Tonight it supposed to get down to 15 degrees. That is cold for this part of the world. Thanks for posting and appreciate the picture.