Rear Remote Help

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
So, I’m looking at getting a Ditch mower and will need 2 more rear remotes. One for left to right and one for raise and lower. My question is, will this valve connect into my existing Hyd. connections which supply power to my Wood’s BX-70 BH and give me the 2 connections I need?
Then I should be able to connect the BH back into the supply and return ports and dig away, correct?..... I hope!

http://www.sloanex.com/fasse-20-gpm...lve-kit.html?gclid=CJnn5dXvg9ECFYiEswodCHMMYw

GlueGuy

Equipment
2018 BX23S, 3PH, Back Blade, Rake, 18ft Trailer
Apr 4, 2011
Newport, North Carolina
So, I***8217;m looking at getting a Ditch mower and will need 2 more rear remotes. One for left to right and one for raise and lower. My question is, will this valve connect into my existing Hyd. connections which supply power to my Wood***8217;s BX-70 BH and give me the 2 connections I need?
Then I should be able to connect the BH back into the supply and return ports and dig away, correct?..... I hope!

http://www.sloanex.com/fasse-20-gpm...lve-kit.html?gclid=CJnn5dXvg9ECFYiEswodCHMMYw
It should be pretty straight forward. Use an open center, 4 way, 2 spool valve with "power beyond" capability. Install the inlet line from the backhoe to the inlet on the new valve and connect the outlet from the new valve to the input on the back hoe. The use of the new valve will interrupt the backhoe usage but I don't think that's a concern!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
So, I***8217;m looking at getting a Ditch mower and will need 2 more rear remotes. One for left to right and one for raise and lower. My question is, will this valve connect into my existing Hyd. connections which supply power to my Wood***8217;s BX-70 BH and give me the 2 connections I need?

No that valve doubler will not work plugged into the BH line.
It is a closed center valve and will dead head the hydraulics.
It is only a valve doubler, so it needs another valve to control it.
If you want to do it like that you would need two electric controlled open center valves.

Last edited:

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
No that valve doubler will not work plugged into the BH line.
It is a closed center valve and will dead head the hydraulics.
It is only a valve doubler, so it needs another valve to control it.
If you want to do it like that you would need two electric controlled open center valves.
Wolfman,

Thanks and sorry for the delayed response. I had a feeling that was the case just need to check with the experts!

Merry Christmas!
Thanks again,
Tom