RCK5422BX Gear Case

red35X

Equipment
B2910
Dec 15, 2011
hudson, wi, usa
Lost a seal and ruined the gears on part # K5761-33315 Case. I need the 2 bevel gears part # K5761-33320. Does anyone have an gear case from a deck that is wore out? Or just the gears? Let me know. THANKS

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I may be missing something, but why not just buy what you need from Kubota?

I have a similar deck on my BX2200, but 60 inch. Like to know the answer for future reference.

Your deck is one of the two covered by my operators manual. So they are VERY similar...hence my question.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
gears are expensive. And they're usually shredded, that's what's usually wrong with the gearboxes. So, finding a good used one is unlikely. Finding the correct gears on the used market even more unlikely. Always worth a try though and I hope you find a set that will work for you, as those gears themselves aren't cheap-and shimming them to set them up properly is no fun to do.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
gears are expensive. And they're usually shredded, that's what's usually wrong with the gearboxes. So, finding a good used one is unlikely. Finding the correct gears on the used market even more unlikely. Always worth a try though and I hope you find a set that will work for you, as those gears themselves aren't cheap-and shimming them to set them up properly is no fun to do.
Agree with Lugbolt on this one. Lost the bottom gearbox seal in my RCK60-24B MMM. My gears were shredded and metal was throughout the gearbox components. After pulling together a schedule of parts costs and from experience having to accurately shim the components..... I knuckled under and bought a new gearbox assembly...complete with the pulley keyed and pressed on the spindle. Cost me a Grand and taught me a lesson to play closer attention for evidence the seal is letting go. Good luck! Butch