Photo's of Pallet Fork Grapple

Gundoctor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota M7040 4x4/ BX2230 4x4/ JD MX 8/ Ford 101 Moldboard 3 bottom Plows -
Here are some photo's I hope I can get on here of my new Pallet Fork Grapple. I had the forks aready and wanted a simple grapple for them. I found this and so far works great. You just side it on your forts and a bolt screws down on each fork to keep it on. Has one cylinder on grapple. I just did not need a large bucket and grapple but want to make use of my own forks. I hope all who look tell me what you think Pro or Con.

David Pidgeon
New Haven, Vermont

Attachments

firejunkie

Equipment
Kubota Mx4700 4w/FEL, Modern Ag cutter,Dirt dog Box blade and Rake, Custom forks
Mar 19, 2011
greenwood, SC
pretty nice, I like how you can set the fork narrow or wide, or if you had 4 forks you basicaly got a brush grapple. If you don't mind where did you get it and how much was it?

Gundoctor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota M7040 4x4/ BX2230 4x4/ JD MX 8/ Ford 101 Moldboard 3 bottom Plows -
Firejunkie: I got them from a company in MN named CJJ which I will post their web-site link below. I had my Kubota dealer order them as he thought it was a good ideal. They have sold 6 since getting these. They cost cost me total with 6 foot hoses and tips $1100. The shipping was $200 which is included in my total.

http://www.attachmentscjj.com/

I just don't need a whole bucket with grapple for $4000 plus. Just want to make use of own pallet forks .

David Pidgeon

New Haven, Vermont