Pat's quick hitch? anyone discontinue use?

Grandad4

Equipment
1949 Farmall M, previously owned: L 4610, BX 2230
Apr 5, 2016
Greensboro, NC
If you have the benefit of a paved surface for storing implements, placing them on dollies makes easy work of changing from one to another. You simply roll away one and roll the next up to the tractor. No struggles with the pins and adjusting the linkages is easier on the flat surface. Also reduces storage space needed.

scdeerslayer

Equipment
MX5200DT
May 23, 2016
SC
New to this board and already thankful for it (got a tip here on restart after out of fuel). I have a 2012 L3800 with backhoe. Using the 3 pt now and am considering Pat's quick hitch. Sounds like those with it have had good experience? Hoping for more comment specific to Pat's.
They are great with telescopic stabilizers. If you don't have telescopic stabilizers you'll need to buy the stabilizer bar that Pat's sells or make your own to connect the two sides together while hooking to the implement. I've come to not care much for the bent washers either, so I'll be making some that should work better.

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Get a set made by Hodge, that combo will make your life with a 3pt way better. I found a Mahindra QH at a garage sale for $50 brand new so I use that as the deal was so good. On my BX25 the Pat's would be even better as it would be one less step when converting from BH to 3pt.