parts for kubota a15

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Probably gonna be tough to get parts. Only info i could find, i couldn't read. If you can post more info on it, it would help. Engine model would be a plus. We could at least help you with engine parts. Tranny might be another issue. I did find a couple of sites in the uk that offered parts. You would have to email them with what you are looking for. Try doing a search for parts online and it should bring up a few used suppliers

hill billy

Jul 17, 2014
uk
Probably gonna be tough to get parts. Only info i could find, i couldn't read. If you can post more info on it, it would help. Engine model would be a plus. We could at least help you with engine parts. Tranny might be another issue. I did find a couple of sites in the uk that offered parts. You would have to email them with what you are looking for. Try doing a search for parts online and it should bring up a few used suppliers
engine is a d950 .. im looking for tranny parts for the 4wd drive in the back end as there is no drive working from it ..msny thanks for your time .. will you email me the uk sites address.

hill billy

Jul 17, 2014
uk
The engine is a d950 .. im looking for tranny parts for the 4wd drive and gaskets to . when i put the tractor in 4wd the shift is not working for the tractor bank end can you email me the uk sites address ...

many thanks for your time ...