Owners / Service manual for Loader

Cruz_Man

Equipment
L185DT
Jul 8, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Ok so I just bought an L185DT I got it home yesterday. The previous owner is looking for the owners manual but couldn't find it yet. I am wondering if the loader has a separate manual? The loader model is a 1200.

Also I found a parts manual on line for an L185F It has come in handy for helping me locate the transmission filter and some other stuff. I am just curious what the difference are between the L185F and the L185D / DT are.

Last edited:

ltienken

Mar 27, 2009
Independence, MO
I just got a L185 DT and have the Owners Manual. It is about 15-20 pages. Provides very general information. If you give me address i will be glad to copy and send to you.

Cruz_Man

Equipment
L185DT
Jul 8, 2009
Atlanta, GA
PM sent, Thanks General information is exactly what I am needing. I am litterly flying blind when it comes to maintaining this little tractor. I'll purchase the shop manual soon but this will really help!

I just got a L185 DT and have the Owners Manual. It is about 15-20 pages. Provides very general information. If you give me address i will be glad to copy and send to you.

Cruz_Man

Equipment
L185DT
Jul 8, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Managed to snag a shop manual for $50 bucks (US) Being shipped. Shure hope he ships fast. I got some maintenance that needs to be done.

Changed the transmission / Hydrolic oil tonight. The loader sure is a pain to work around.

Tomorrow is the engine oil. The Loader hydrolic oil will have to wait till next week some time.

Last edited: