Operator Manual for BX2750D Snowblower for Maintenance info

kupitz

Equipment
BX2660 with LA243 FEL and Front mount BX2750 snowblower/2763A heated Curtis cab.
Mar 28, 2016
New Providence, PA
Anyone have a copy they can share? I did a search and saw a response to a previous inquiry to PM a user here but doesn't appear he is a member anymore. Just want to be sure I am hitting all the correct lube points is what I'm after. I only see the 2 zerks on the main auger and of course on the driveshaft u joints. Other than those and spraying the drive chain with lube, what else?

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Anyone have a copy they can share? I did a search and saw a response to a previous inquiry to PM a user here but doesn't appear he is a member anymore. Just want to be sure I am hitting all the correct lube points is what I'm after. I only see the 2 zerks on the main auger and of course on the driveshaft u joints. Other than those and spraying the drive chain with lube, what else?
I see a manual on Kubotabooks.com

BX2750D

Dave

Reactions: 1 users

kupitz

Equipment
BX2660 with LA243 FEL and Front mount BX2750 snowblower/2763A heated Curtis cab.
Mar 28, 2016
New Providence, PA
Disregard, I searched but failed to look at the sticky note at the top of this subforum and lo and behold there was a link to the manual.

Happy Snow blowing too all in the NorthEast dealing with the current Nor'Easter!

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I see a manual on Kubotabooks.com

BX2750D

Dave
I especially like the chocolate smudge on page 11 at the bottom..... :rolleyes: Looks the same as my larger Lucknow. Grease fittings on each end of the auger shaft, oil, the drive chain with heavy oil (I use 90 weight gear oil, grease the Pto shaft slide halves and the U joints and thats it. I check my gearbox every few years tiomake sure it's full and not contaminated with water and that is about it,