Open Cage Style Four Post ROPS

Coyote Shadow Tracker

Equipment
MX5400, LA1065, BH92 Hy Thumb
Aug 6, 2024
Georgia
We are getting a MX5400 HST ROPS and we want to DYI some additional attachments. Looking at putting a Canopy with extra Front ROPS Posts mainly for attaching LED Lights, and a Handel to climb onto the Tractor. The Tractor has a Two Post ROPS on the back of each side of the driver seat. Has anyone made extra Two Front Posts connecting to the bottom frame and connecting at the top under the Canopy with square metal tubing to the top of the rear ROPS.

Like an open Cage ROPS with (4) posts. Anyone Make something like this???

Thanks.

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
We are getting a MX5400 HST ROPS and we want to DYI some additional attachments. Looking at putting a Canopy with extra Front ROPS Posts mainly for attaching LED Lights, and a Handel to climb onto the Tractor. The Tractor has a Two Post ROPS on the back of each side of the driver seat. Has anyone made extra Two Front Posts connecting to the bottom frame and connecting at the top under the Canopy with square metal tubing to the top of the rear ROPS.

Like an open Cage ROPS with (4) posts. Anyone Make something like this???

Thanks.
I have an MX6000 with a steel canopy attached to the ROPS. I didn’t build front posts, just attached the lights to the underside of the canopy. I first attached a steel bar to the canopy, then the lights to the bar.