Online parts Manuals and part pricing

TopGear

Mar 21, 2009
Australia
Hi

Just wondering if people have had a chance to check out the online parts manuals and pricing at Merricks? See
http://www.messicks.com/kubotatractorparts.aspx

Its pretty handy. You type your model number in and then click on the area your interested in and you get a diagram and the cost of the parts. Items are a little hard to read in the diagram but I find it pretty handy especially when trying to work out what a part is likely to cost me and whether I can live without it. i.e. like a new steering wheel:eek:

Anyway its worth checking out if you haven't seen it already. Shame they don't ship to oz. Anyway luckily my local kubota guy is pretty good.

Also while we are on the subject of parts do kubota parts have multiple part numbers for the same part? I have a B6000 and B6100 part manual and some of the parts look exactly the same yet have different part numbers? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Cheers John

Attachments

Ob1kubota

Equipment
M9540DT
Jul 26, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Good post its about time Kubota figured this out. I hate to say this, but its true, John Deere has had this feature available for years now to consumers and the fact Kubota hasn't may be why they need to step up.