Older Style LA350A

moejr

Equipment
B2150
Apr 11, 2021
Mendon Ma.
Looking for info on removing the LA350A bucket from my B2150. All the videos show newer models in regaurds to the location of the support stabilizer bars and how they work.
Any instructions on older style bucket removal video's, or printed procedure ect. will be appreciated.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Looking for info on removing the LA350A bucket from my B2150. All the videos show newer models in regaurds to the location of the support stabilizer bars and how they work.
Any instructions on older style bucket removal video's, or printed procedure ect. will be appreciated.
Found this in the WSM. Just the illustration no text at all
Dave
Forum B2150 loader removal from WSM.jpg

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It's quite simple to remove the loader.

Pick a flat stable spot to remove the loader.

Remove the 2 wedge pins in the rear, and the 2 bolts on the front mount.

Remove the 2 bars in front of the steering wheel in put them in the pockets on the sides of the bucket.

Rolling the bucket back will cause the loader to lift out of the pockets.

Remove the 2 rear supports and when lifted install them, un curl the bucket just enough for the loader to set on the 2 rear stands.

Shut off tractor and disconnect hydraulic lines, start it back up and back out.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I have managed to obtain and Operators' Manual for the loader
Using the envelope symbol in top right corner send me a private message with your email.
I will then send you a link to download the manual.
Never post your email in the public area of the form
Dave

moejr

Equipment
B2150
Apr 11, 2021
Mendon Ma.
Hi Dave, I have a manual (a copy version) but didn't see anything in regaurds to how to remove the bucket attachment. The Illustration you posted and the info from Wolfman should be all I need. Thanks again for taking the time providing me this info. Tried the envelope symbol and wants me to start a conversation?
Not sure how it works, I'm not a computer guy so I avoid using it.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hi Dave, I have a manual (a copy version) but didn't see anything in regaurds to how to remove the bucket attachment. The Illustration you posted and the info from Wolfman should be all I need. Thanks again for taking the time providing me this info. Tried the envelope symbol and wants me to start a conversation?
Not sure how it works, I'm not a computer guy so I avoid using it.
The "start conversation" is how you start a private message, and if his manual shows how to remove it, it certainly couldn't hurt.