not sure how to do it

451johnny

Sep 11, 2018
Stroudsburg
hi ..I have a Husqvarna YTH 20-42 that I'm replacing its damaged engine with a 21hp ( white ) engine the engine has 2 mechanism on the front where 2 cables are suppose to connect 1 cable ( I KNOW ) runs from the deck lever to the deck and the other from the lever that's on the left side of the steering wheel ( IF YOU'RE SITTING ON THE TRACTOR ) to the lower mechanism on front of the engine ( THINK ) WHICH LEAVE 1 MACHANISM THAT HAS NO CABLE ATTACHED TO IT AND WHICH I THINK IS THE TROTTLE-CHOKE ?? ANYWAY I HAD TO RUN A SEPARATE CABLE ( CHOKE CABLE ) TO IT IN ORDER TO GET THE ENGINE STARTED WHICH I'M ABLE TO DO.. BUT I MUST HOLD THE PETAL DOWN AND WHEN I EASE OFF ON IT THE ENGINE STARTS TO SHUT OFF AND ALSO WHEN I TRY TO ENGAGE THE DECK..NOT SURE WHAT I'M DOING WRONG..?? I APPREICATE ANY HELP ...JOHNNY I TRY TO DOWNLOAD SOME PICTURES BUT HAD TROUBLE

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
I highly doubt anyone is going to be able to help you with the information you have provided.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
wrong shade of orange.

Engine swaps are not fun to figure out. I am afraid that you're on your own with that one.