not enough hp on my kubota m135x

chrismx135

Aug 25, 2012
kelvington,sask canada
i have a 2011 m135x and it has enough power on flat ground with the baler. but as soon as there is a bit of a hill its gutless i have contacted the dealer a few times and there is nothing they can do. is anybody else having this trouble? i hear there is a chip available for it has anyone tested one out yet? i am pulling a case rb564 baler. i run this beside my dad who has a jd with the same hp and he has a jd baler we make the same size of bales they are large but not extreme 1800 lbs. when there is a hill he can gear up if he wants and i have to go from h4 to h1 and even then its powering down to 1500 rpm. i try to keep it about 1000 pto rpm i have tried using the engine cruise and it doesnt help..... i have taken off the loader, changed air filters and fuel filters.like the tractor but cant have a tractor with no hp need some info on these chips or maybe i got a tractor that has no power. also my loader drops with tractor off and even with tractor running i notice my 3 point will drop down a few inches sometimes for no reason when i am outside working on something???? anybody got any experiences like this?????

Mystro

Aug 20, 2012
Central Pa.
You need to talk to your dealer. Does not sound normal at all. Sounds like you have a major problem with your tractor.

topgunrzr

Aug 3, 2011
Pittsburgh
Ill tell you how to get some power out that old girl!!! take you turbo vac line off the wast gate an cap it off with a nail or what ever you my have to cap it. This will now make more boost. Now on your inj pump if you are looking stright at it. toward the rad in the frt of the pump there will bee a round tanper proof round peice . You can grab it by hand an it will trun freely. Now you need to get a screw driver an pry it off there should not take much to get this off there will be a jam nut an a long screw loosen the jam nut an back out the screw about 2 full turns. Lock down the jam nut not too tight tho . she WILL have more power . An be blowin some smoke under a load:D Have some fun you no what i say if she ant blowin black tacker back:D

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Ill tell you how to get some power out that old girl!!! take you turbo vac line off the wast gate an cap it off with a nail or what ever you my have to cap it. This will now make more boost. Now on your inj pump if you are looking stright at it. toward the rad in the frt of the pump there will bee a round tanper proof round peice . You can grab it by hand an it will trun freely. Now you need to get a screw driver an pry it off there should not take much to get this off there will be a jam nut an a long screw loosen the jam nut an back out the screw about 2 full turns. Lock down the jam nut not too tight tho . she WILL have more power . An be blowin some smoke under a load:D Have some fun you no what i say if she ant blowin black tacker back:D
None of the above will work on a common-rail injected Kubota!
Ed