Orange4X4

Equipment
L2350DT with loader , 52" Taylor Way , Ratchet Rake , Land Pride post hole
Aug 12, 2018
Concordia, MO
I just joined, I have a L2350DT W/loader bought it last year with 925 hours.
I have a 52" Taylor made rotary mower I bought new condition but was a auction purchase from a used tractor dealer. I have a Land Pride post hole digger w/12" auger and a RatchetRake that has come in very handy.
I live about 50 miles east of Kansas City just south of I70 on 40 acres .

Some things I've done is I pulled the grille off and put some alumimum screen that I had on the inside to help keep the screen in front of the
radiator cleaner , just did that a month ago. I noticed if it gets overheated it will not start until it's cooled off. I'm wanting to put a temp guage in the dash where the cigarette liter hole is, not sure where the plug is on the head though.
The RatchetRake was very handy clearing brush in some tree area and pulling on the gravel driveway to level and bring gravel back to the top.

MilkyWay

Dec 5, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
Welcome to the forum Orange4X4! you will find a lot of knowledgeable guys here, and then some not so knowledgeable. LOL For example I had to watch a tube to see what a ratchet rake was. The vid I watched bothered me however, because of the job the dude was doing. The height of some of the dead wood he was pulling spaghettified vines from could have broken off and killed him. His ROP was folded, he wasn't wearing a hard hat and the baseball cap he had on did not look like it would provide much protection. scary! Congrats on your equipment purchases; be safe.

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The plug to remove to add a temp gauge is in the right rear of the head. ;)

Last edited:

Orange4X4

Equipment
L2350DT with loader , 52" Taylor Way , Ratchet Rake , Land Pride post hole
Aug 12, 2018
Concordia, MO
Thanks for the replies, I've only used the rake for brush clearing , loosening the packed clay in the clearing behind the house so it's easier for the bucket & raking driveway.
I just posted some photos today.
Bought tractor late last summer from Deere dealer it only had 1 owner.
less than 1000 hours , I thought a good deal at $9250.00 .