R RDHarHar New member Equipment Kubota BX1870 Sep 28, 2026 3 0 1 Pueblo CO Yesterday at 11:38 AM #1 May I assume my BX1870/loader is a bit small to run two separate hydraulic circuits to the back end for implements?
May I assume my BX1870/loader is a bit small to run two separate hydraulic circuits to the back end for implements?
B Bee-Positive Well-known member Equipment BX1880, Cab, FEL, Tooth Bar, MMM, QH, Ballast Box Nov 16, 2022 1,173 1,086 113 Amsterdam, NY Yesterday at 11:48 AM #2 Depends on what implements you want to run. Don't see any reason why you couldn't run a snow blower chute and deflector or a 3 pt. top/tilt.
Depends on what implements you want to run. Don't see any reason why you couldn't run a snow blower chute and deflector or a 3 pt. top/tilt.
North Idaho Wolfman Moderator Staff member Lifetime Member Equipment L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more Jun 9, 2013 36,423 11,221 113 Sandpoint, ID Yesterday at 2:10 PM #3 RDHarHar said: May I assume my BX1870/loader is a bit small to run two separate hydraulic circuits to the back end for implements? Click to expand... Nope not at all, remotes have no bearing on the loader and vice versa.
RDHarHar said: May I assume my BX1870/loader is a bit small to run two separate hydraulic circuits to the back end for implements? Click to expand... Nope not at all, remotes have no bearing on the loader and vice versa.
R RDHarHar New member Equipment Kubota BX1870 Sep 28, 2026 3 0 1 Pueblo CO Yesterday at 8:19 PM #4 Bee-Positive said: Depends on what implements you want to run. Don't see any reason why you couldn't run a snow blower chute and deflector or a 3 pt. top/tilt. Click to expand...
Bee-Positive said: Depends on what implements you want to run. Don't see any reason why you couldn't run a snow blower chute and deflector or a 3 pt. top/tilt. Click to expand...
R RDHarHar New member Equipment Kubota BX1870 Sep 28, 2026 3 0 1 Pueblo CO Yesterday at 8:26 PM #5 Thanks, Bee! The good news is I haven’t purchased any implements yet, so I can watch for compatibility when that time comes. Right now I’m just concentrating on counter weights for the loader, but I’ll start towards my hydraulics education now too!
Thanks, Bee! The good news is I haven’t purchased any implements yet, so I can watch for compatibility when that time comes. Right now I’m just concentrating on counter weights for the loader, but I’ll start towards my hydraulics education now too!