New to tractors, top link concern

MtnViewRanch

Well-known member
Oct 10, 2012
917
381
63
Lakeside Ca.
So you're saying the cat 2/1 bushing adapter wouldnt work?
As has already been mentioned, the cat 2 stuff is 2" wide and will need to be ground down to 1 3/4" in width.
I believe that the bushing is already 1 3/4" wide.

Please report back as to how things worked out for you. :)
 

estarr92

New member

Equipment
Mx5400
Sep 28, 2026
9
4
3
Hamburg NY
What about just a top link extension bracket? I feel like that may be the best route unless I’m missing something
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

BAP

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
3,205
1,318
113
New Hampshire
That blower is set up kind of odd where the bottom link attachment points are so much further forward than the top link point. That’s your whole problem right there. That creates a problem for any tractor. As others have suggested, I would strongly consider bolting on an extension to that top link bracket and being able to shorten up the tractor top link.