New to me T1600H

wyomingtr307

Equipment
Kubota T1800H
May 26, 2024
Cheyenne, WY
New to the forums and new to the world of Kubota. I recently came across this T1600 the other day and being my current push mower decided not to start this spring, and I wanted a riding mower it seemed to fit the bill. Plus its a diesel I couldnt say no.

Its a little rough around the edges but ive had it a a day now and already put on a new headlight with cover and LED bulbs, I had to make 4 trips to the parts store as the PTO belt snapped. I managed to find ONE belt in town that worked, so my second one is on order. I found a seat and have it on order along with the workshop manual. I need to get an owners manual but ol eBay wants sacks of gold I dont want to spend.

But it runs and mows, now i just have to slowly find the missing pieces to get back to square one. If anyone is sitting on a set of OEM hubcaps I may be interested in them for the right price, and an owners manual as well!

IMG_0890.jpeg

Attachments

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Congrats!

I’d certainly add a piece of sheet-metal to that deck-corner as an early repair/restore task…not just for safety, but also to restore the air-flow beneath that deck to clear-away the cuttings.