New LX2620

Rnscustom

Equipment
Kubota LX2620
Jun 22, 2024
Massachusettes
So I picked up my new tractor today . LX2620 with loader . I had posted buying a used tractor with transmission issues but said the heck with it and bought this . I wanted a backhoe but I set a budget and it wasn’t in the cards . I’ll be on the hunt for a used backhoe and will probably be asking all kinds of questions about the ones I find . Also going to be looking for a used post hole digger . Thanks again to everyone for advice on the used tractor I passed on , Richard

Reactions: 3 users

Mitjam

Equipment
M-108, M6-111, Lx3520, Rtv-520 and LandPride implements
Jan 14, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
So I picked up my new tractor today . LX2620 with loader . I had posted buying a used tractor with transmission issues but said the heck with it and bought this . I wanted a backhoe but I set a budget and it wasn’t in the cards . I’ll be on the hunt for a used backhoe and will probably be asking all kinds of questions about the ones I find . Also going to be looking for a used post hole digger . Thanks again to everyone for advice on the used tractor I passed on , Richard
Congratulations on the new tractor

Reactions: 1 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Congratulations. Where’s the picture?

Rnscustom

Equipment
Kubota LX2620
Jun 22, 2024
Massachusettes
Thanks all , I’ll try figuring out the picture thing and get it posted . Tomorrow the granddaughter is over so maybe we can get her in it and replace that R with the pic ( avatar ?? ) .

Reactions: 1 user

Rnscustom

Equipment
Kubota LX2620
Jun 22, 2024
Massachusettes
Nice machine. Now the fun part begins. All the attachments you want for it 🙂
Thank You , yes , post hole digger , backhoe , and york rake . Not sure what else I’ll need . Maybe forks , my son has an L3902 , not sure anything he has will work on mine . Had my mind set on a backhoe this time so that’s probably where I’ll start . There are a lot of backhoes on marketplace so I’ll start doing some research on what will fit . I can do some welding and fabricating so hydraulic requirements is what I need to match i think

PortTackFarm

Equipment
L3560 LE (ROP's) w/ LA805 FEL, LP RCF 2072, BB2572 and WoodMaxx WM-8H
Jul 2, 2021
The Ville and The Farm (KY)
Congrats on the new tractor and on sticking firmly to your budget! Not an expert in any way, but I suspect most of the implements your son runs on his 3902 will work just fine on your new tractor.

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Nice machine man!

For me personally, forks have been my #1 used front implement.

Although I am in the running for Captain of "Team Backhoe", rumor has it, that using 3 point backhoes will turn your tractor into a "2 piece model", (i.e break it in half) so just a "heads up" in case you did not know. I am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong about that though.

I gave Stonewall (my BH77) a workout just yesterday......Man I love that thing!!!!! Best 10K I ever spent (y) (y) (y) (y)

Have fun!

Reactions: 1 user

Rnscustom

Equipment
Kubota LX2620
Jun 22, 2024
Massachusettes
Nice machine man!

For me personally, forks have been my #1 used front implement.

Although I am in the running for Captain of "Team Backhoe", rumor has it, that using 3 point backhoes will turn your tractor into a "2 piece model", (i.e break it in half) so just a "heads up" in case you did not know. I am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong about that though.

I gave Stonewall (my BH77) a workout just yesterday......Man I love that thing!!!!! Best 10K I ever spent (y) (y) (y) (y)

Have fun!
Yeah , I plan on the subframe setup whether I fab it or buy the kit . I’m watching now for one . Maybe restore and modify an old one .