New BX25D-1

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
Jake, sounds like your dealer is willing to pickup your unit for free if something goes wrong with it. That is worth quite a bit IMO.

I don't think you mislead me on the quotes it's just sounds like they like to have less inventory on hand. At our place we usually have a $1200.00 spread between the 23 and 26.

Pat

Jake71

Equipment
Hustler Xonei 60" ZT, B2601, Landpride GS1548, TITAN HD Receiver Hitch
Nov 14, 2014
Wamego, Kansas
1970cs. They do have a very limited inventory. I think partially because they just went through a huge remodel. The Kubota dealership looked like Beirut for a year and a half. In fact for most of the construction they partnered with a Ford dealership about 14 miles down the road and parked several machines out in front there. I'm guessing so they wouldn't have to keep moving them out of the way or risk a crane dropping something on one of them.

The remodel appears nearly complete and I expect to see more inventory soon.
Question: should I order one or take from their current inventory? Should the one in the inventory that has been sitting outside be priced accordingly or will it be the same?

Thanks
Jake

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
Taking one from that lot should not reflect any price difference, unless the unit is sun faded or they have been sitting on it for a while and the unit has become interest bearing! That usually take 9 to 12 months to do that depending on the terms when ordering the unit. The new B are not a year old and selling pretty well.

Pat

Last edited:

Jake71

Equipment
Hustler Xonei 60" ZT, B2601, Landpride GS1548, TITAN HD Receiver Hitch
Nov 14, 2014
Wamego, Kansas
Thanks for the advice. I have court this morning or else I'd be at the dealer at 8am to finalize the negotiations and complete paper work. Pictures will be inbound shortly.

Jake

Flienlow

Equipment
Kubota BX25D, Kubota U25 mini EX, SVL75,Landpride Grapple,Landpride grading scra
Mar 9, 2015
snohomish
Check font axels to make sure that they are full. Usually as much as dealer sets up the axels might be full when you brought it but as used they need more udt added as gaps are filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I don't know why I never bothered to check mine. I know better, just lazy I guess. Looked at it and it didn't even register. It was about a quart low! UGH :eek: