I think it's cool that they added a new loader and some corresponding changes to make the regular L lift a lot more weight. It's at the end of the video. They also have lots of BX changes coming as well.
Doesn't matter what they do to the BX, it'll never be remotely as capable as an LX. An LX is two sizes up. If you have space for an LX, I wouldn't trade to a newer BX, I'd get an LX.The supreme BX looks interesting. Need to know more specs. Been considering a LX2620 upgrade but will wait until I know more. Lift capacity is my main concern.
Taller? did they use larger tires?From my reading, good points on the new BX are increased lower loader capacity, 2 inch wide rear track and some of the cockpit conveniences. Negatives it’s 3 to 4 inches taller than the current BX 2680, the engine displacement is smaller, and it runs at a higher RPM, which may impact durability so at this point I’m keeping my BX 2680 with the mods I put on it
Space is the issue for parking in the garage. As long as I can lower the ROPS to get it in the garage, works for me. Plan on comparing prices when they hit the dealers lot. Will decide then. I feel I need around 1000 lbs lift capacity. When I find the specs on the new BX, then I can decide.Doesn't matter what they do to the BX, it'll never be remotely as capable as an LX. An LX is two sizes up. If you have space for an LX, I wouldn't trade to a newer BX, I'd get an LX.