New BIG Kubota?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I was talking to a young man at Lodge last night, and he works part time at a dealer ship. He said he heard that the big "K" has bought a big equipment company, and that they were going to build a 300 hp tractor to handle BIG equipment they just bought. He said that he thought it was going to be articulated. And a lot of changes in the line up for the smaller tractors. Any of you dealer ship guys hear anything about this??

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
I was talking to a young man at Lodge last night, and he works part time at a dealer ship. He said he heard that the big "K" has bought a big equipment company, and that they were going to build a 300 hp tractor to handle BIG equipment they just bought. He said that he thought it was going to be articulated. And a lot of changes in the line up for the smaller tractors. Any of you dealer ship guys hear anything about this??

A good friend of mine owns a dealership, and is active in all departments of the dealer. I mentioned it to him earlier and he said he hadn't heard anything about it.