Need specifics for BX23 TLB o ring for outlet quick connect

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I wish even for my old non digital calipers from my lab. Wonder what happened to them? Bet some philistine didn't know how to use them and threw them out or maybe sent them to salvage.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
Quick update on the o-ring question. I did not find the correct o-ring...yet. Getting to the dealer with the fitting and o-ring in hand was not going to work at the time, so I employed the suggestions given here to see if the very slow leak would stop. It did not.

So, I could've either bought the entire hose or just the female end quick connect. I opted for the just the quick connect fitting. The original was hard to get off since I don't have a bench vise but finally was able to get the old one off and the new one in place.
Success! I used the backhoe today and no leaks. What a pleasure. :) Just a few more little things to address and all will be well.

When I make the next trip to the dealer, I will take the old fitting to buy some 0-rings to have in hand, just in the event they are needed. Plus, it would be good to have the part #.

Thanks for the good help! Another pleasure.

Tractor Gal

Reactions: 1 user