Need kubota L225 wheels

scott mergen

Equipment
kubota L225 w/loader and hoe
Jun 15, 2013
kittanning PA. USA
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I recently purchased a 1976 Kubota L225 with a loader and a hoe. The front wheels are not factory and have car tires on them. The wheels appear to be from a car and have been drilled out to fit the hub. The tires are shot and the valve stem holes are worn badly and leak. I would like to find replacement wheels but have learned that they are not longer available from Kubota. The bolt pattern appears to be 4 1/2 diagonal by 3 1/4 across the holes. Does anyone know where I could purchase new/used wheels or if any cars have the same 4 bolt pattern?
I have done several repairs to my new tool/toy including clutch, pressure plate, and throw out bearing replacement. (I enjoyed tearing my tractor in half and the putting it back together!) Now all I need to start playing is to keep air in the front tires.
Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated!
Scott

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
You may want to try the salvage yards and see if you can find some used original wheels.

Weaver's compact tractors is in PA. They even have some new wheels for Kubota's listed on their website. They are pricey though!

scott mergen

Equipment
kubota L225 w/loader and hoe
Jun 15, 2013
kittanning PA. USA
Thanks for the lead! I checked out the website and it looks like they may have what I need for $116 a piece. They are not open on Sundays, so I will try calling the on Monday to confirm its the right rim.
Happy fathers day - if your a dad.
Thanks agian!