Need help with a BH70 on a B2601

Tomztoy

Equipment
L3901 FEL BH Grapple Post Hole Digger Flail Mower Back Blade Rake Stump Grinder
Oct 28, 2016
Cleveland TN
I just purchased a B2601 with a 54" FEL and a BH70. When you remove the BH there are 3 hydraulic connections from the tractor to the BH. The OM shows 2 lines to connect together but what do I do with the 3rd hose from the tractor? The OM shows putting it in some kind of a holder but I do not have that on the tractor. I have the impression that the dealer does not sell many BH's on a B2601.
Any suggestions would be most welcome.

MattN03

Equipment
2011 B3200, LA504 FEL w/B2366 SSQA conversion, BH76 BH, EA Wicked 55
Sep 5, 2016
KY
Have you tried contacting your selling dealer? My B3200 only has 2 hoses running to it's BH76. I connect those those two hoses to each other in a loop when I don't have the backhoe on. Hopefully someone else will be able to offer a suggestion too.

Rad8tion

Equipment
B2601 BH70 EA Forks and BB
Nov 1, 2016
Ashaway RI
Tom, I had the same problem. Went to my dealer got the bracket that gets hose clamped on the right ROPS post and a clip that should mount to the bracket and doesn't. But the bracket does hold the third hose if you mount it at the right height. It almost seems like Kubota changed something after they printed the manual. I also got the bracket that connects the fenders and the SMV mounts to if you take the back hoe off.

-Ryan