My Toy Collection

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Thanks Handy
Luckly enough Im a single fella who doesnt have to answer to what wifey says. I figure stay single til I have all the toy's I want in my toy box so no one will bitch about me buyin more stuff.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Yeah the Toro walkbehind it a pretty useful and nimble mower to use. It's 14hp with a 44 inch cuting deck. I can either stand on the velkie and rid behind it or go for a jogg if I'm feeling froggy enough to do that. It leaves behind one of the prettiest cuts because it has a floating cutting deck and wont scalp and dig into the ground.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Damn I amaze myself sometime's! I just figured out how to add the picuters like Im SUPPOSED to LOL

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
I have a hard time keeping up to date on all the threads. Ho-B-gone what a hoot. I could have used a can of that when I was a kid on the farm. Different reason tho. By the time I was ten ,I not only had a hand made 10 yr old size shit fork I also had a hand made hoe. It was horrible as a kid trying to use adult size stuff.I was so proud of my first tools.:D Dusty

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Yep dusty remember my first job. 1955 a farmer needed his garden hoed my first cousin always did that for him but wanted to get his okra hoed before a rain so he paid me 25 cents hour to help my cousin. Cousin showed me what the okra looked like and told me to start hoing about 2 hours later farmer came back to check us out. My cousins looked real good the okra standing tall. Then farmer came over to my side. I thought mine was real good to he said WHAT THE HE__ are you doing. YEP I DID grass was standing tall and healthy and okra was all cut down and wilted. Didnt get my 50 cents either. NOt enough on the job training before being sent out on my own I guess. I LIKE ALL THE TOYS ALSO. Sorry but had to tell that one on myself. handy

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Hoe's, first cousins, okra, 25 cents an hour! What the hell you boy's been doing back at the barn yard??

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
You didnt miss out traildust. We worked on farms to get money to go to movie theater etc.;) I admit I did need more on job training hoe ing the okra etc.Working young kept us out of trouble most of the time. Eric Still love your toys and I know you enjoy them:D. handy