My new seat belt - Ultimate orange geekery

sgtboz

Equipment
Kubota L3800/L3940, BH77/BH90 Backhoes, www.bozhog.com
Sep 11, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK
www.bozhog.com
Well, it's no secret we like orange around here. Not only am I a fan of the Oklahoma State Cowboys, I'm pretty fond of my orange L3800. Today I added an orange seat belt to go along with the rest of the theme. I seldom operate on flat ground, it seems, so my seat belt does see some action. This was not 100% necessary but my original black seat belt was pretty gummed up.

Looks kinda cool though, right?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
color coordinated is always important !:) And I'll take ok st alllll day long over that other O team:D;)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Where did you get it, and how much did it set you back? ;)

sgtboz

Equipment
Kubota L3800/L3940, BH77/BH90 Backhoes, www.bozhog.com
Sep 11, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK
www.bozhog.com
Who knew there were OSU fans scattered far and wide like that?!

This is not a homemade job but sewn by a legit seat belt manufacturer in Oklahoma City. I had them put orange webbing on an OE seat belt for about $50 but the pain point there if you are from out of town is having to pay for shipping both ways...hardly worth that for a seat belt (in my opinion.)

The website looks like they can do THIS SEATBELT for about $46.95 in orange plus shipping but that is a different retractor than what I got so I'm not sure.

Anyone know how much a genyooine Kubota seat belt costs? I saw a few on eBay and the price was so obscene I was afraid I might get banned from the forum if I talk about what I saw!!! And those weren't even pretty orange ones.

Should I go see 'em and find out what it'd take to get an orange kubota seat belt on their website?

Well, it's no secret we like orange around here. Not only am I a fan of the Oklahoma State Cowboys, I'm pretty fond of my orange L3800. Today I added an orange seat belt to go along with the rest of the theme. I seldom operate on flat ground, it seems, so my seat belt does see some action. This was not 100% necessary but my original black seat belt was pretty gummed up.

Looks kinda cool though, right?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Good work! sgtboz

Safety webbing is a safety belt that every driver must use. Its main material is nylon as the main material. The safety webbing can provide good protection to the people in the car in the event of a traffic accident to avoid secondary injuries.

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
I like the seatbelt. Now, if only they made snowsuits the same color, with matching boots...
Make sure the snowsuit does't have DOC on the back

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Hi,

Great seatbelt but what about that bland black seat?

Sorry about the picture orientation if wrong, but it was a struggle to get this far.

Edit: It is a seat cover. Original 16 year old seat started to crack...

Second edit: forgot to add a smiley...

Attachments

Last edited: