my "new" kubota b7100 d

parallax

Equipment
Kubota B7100
Jun 15, 2013
Piatra, Teleorman, Romania
Hey folks, as i said in my last post from previous thread, I am a happy owner of a kubota b7100. Bought it from London UK last week, the tractor needs some TLC, starts and drives very nice, it is a 1983 model.
Five men lifted it in a van (front wheels first and then lift it and push it from the back) and some (aprox 100ml) oil poured from the protection pipe of the front wheels transmission shaft(?). I will investigate.
The bonnet has two big ( 2 inches radius) rust holes on both sides underneath kubota b7100 4wd sticker, the seat must be replaced, engine smokes a bit when strarts, but this tractor is a little monster :)
I need an original front left indicator light or the pair and also the mirrors, if anybody have them up for sale or any idea where I could buy them from, please reply to me. I have taken a few pictures, didn't take many as I was in a rush after bought it and tractor is in a garage already right now.

Attachments

hampshireborn

Equipment
B7100 HST , B1502M,RK1100 rotovator, finishing mower,wessex trailer,DM topper
Hi
I have not looked yet but you could try here
www.yenibiz.com

Hey folks, as i said in my last post from previous thread, I am a happy owner of a kubota b7100. Bought it from London UK last week, the tractor needs some TLC, starts and drives very nice, it is a 1983 model.
Five men lifted it in a van (front wheels first and then lift it and push it from the back) and some (aprox 100ml) oil poured from the protection pipe of the front wheels transmission shaft(?). I will investigate.
The bonnet has two big ( 2 inches radius) rust holes on both sides underneath kubota b7100 4wd sticker, the seat must be replaced, engine smokes a bit when strarts, but this tractor is a little monster :)
I need an original front left indicator light or the pair and also the mirrors, if anybody have them up for sale or any idea where I could buy them from, please reply to me. I have taken a few pictures, didn't take many as I was in a rush after bought it and tractor is in a garage already right now.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Hi, glad you opted for a Uk spec B7100 , you wont be disapointed with it, i still prefer to use my B7100 over its bigger brother my B8200.:D

Anyway, on the parts side of things , a lot of parts are still readily available new or good used if you look around allthough ebay finds can tend to work out quite costly as sellers seem to think kuboat parts are a licence to print money some times.:mad:
Bad news, the front side light assemblies in part form or whole units are no longer available and finding a good use done is like hens teeth....:eek:
The same applies to the rear lamp assemblies, headlamps are avail though.

If i were you i'd spend a little time looking over your new purchase and make sure all is as it should be, pay special attention to the rear brakes and associated linkages as they are prone to neglect and can be a real pest if seized.

also check rear axles half shaft oil seals and also th PTO shaft oil seal as these also leak due to wear and age.

steering is another key area to check also, as as with a lot of early B series they can be troublesome if neglected and water gets in.

the list can go on but spend some time looking back through similar threads and you'll get a better idea of whats what and how to deal with it.

hope you enjoy it.
PS, only just saw you note about mirrors, i have decided to hold onto them for now as i may refit on my machines and as they are difficult to come by, i'd rather have them in stock than start looking again.

cheers
rob