My Collection +/- Some Pixs

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
it looks like you've got a really nice place Will.

eddie
Thank you Eddie.
Before my father passed on, on my birthday he told me to "Hold the Fort Down."
To fill his shoes has been a big step.
I don't work so it is hard sometimes, mentaly, phyicaly and health wise but I go at a "it will get done pace."

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Will you got a nice place and nice equipment like your pictures. I will get my stuff done at a get er done pace. I may be a little slower than 40 year ago but still get er done thats all that counts sometimes. . Promised one of my buddies I would help him repair one of his trailers. Got to do it in next few days cause I promised. Then got to think about other items I have to take care of. handy

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Very nice place. I wish I had more room to move around and expand some. When I lived at home we had 40 acres. Now I live on .8 acres and it's killing me. :eek:

Pretty blue flower patch. I bet that zero turn could mow them down in seconds. :D :D :D :D

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Very nice place. I wish I had more room to move around and expand some. When I lived at home we had 40 acres. Now I live on .8 acres and it's killing me. :eek:

Pretty blue flower patch. I bet that zero turn could mow them down in seconds. :D :D :D :D
Home buyers market.....find some land and small home stead

Think grandmaw would if not kick your ass and she has a double barrel shot gun if you mowed them flowers over :D

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Lovely looking place there Will. Gee I thought It was nice just to see some green for a change. Around my parts all I've seen the last week or so is rain, drizzle and fog but then again I'm living on a rock out in the middle of the North Atlantic :(

Great photo's thanks for posting them. We love pictures here.

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Will,
Very - very nice place. You had me sold with the pond and trees :D
Well they say it will be 2 yrs before the catfish will be big enough to eat from it.
Some of them trees are trash but provide a wind block which is good in hurricanes.