Model L200 Parts.

L200Wolf

Equipment
L200 4ft brush mower 4ft box blade
Oct 24, 2009
Jax Florida
Hey guys. I just got a L200 and im looking for some parts to fix the poor thing up. One part im looking for is the part that holds and moves the throwout bearing for the clutch and the other part im looking for is the bearings and seals to rebuild the steering box. The guy I got it from blewup the diesel motor that was on it and put a kubota 3cyl gas motor on it. The motor runs great but the poor thing has just been beat to hell. Any help you all can give me would be great.

L200Wolf

Equipment
Oct 24, 2009
Jax Florida
Here is what the tag says engine modle Z1100 serial number 18507H . I will try to get some pics tomorrow and post them. do you have a pic of that clutch part i need? The part in looking for slides back and forth on the input shaft of the tranny and holds the throwout bearing.

Last edited:

L200Wolf

Equipment
Oct 24, 2009
Jax Florida
Ill try. the dealers here in florida are no help. they say my L200 is Grey but they just dont want to help. all they tell me is bring it in and trade it for a new one to which I reply I dont want a new one. I want the parts to fix mine. Lets just say they didnt like that to much.

WGOUDEAU

Equipment
l200 tractor
Dec 1, 2015
mt.pleasant, texas
I hope you have had luck in finding your parts.
you may be able to help me. I purchased a junked l200 with a z1100 engine and reworked the tractor, and put on a 60" cont.-belton belly mower. it turned out to be too heavy for my yard and rutted the ground. I would like to sell it but have no idea of the pricing. did you look at other tractors and prices.
thanks
suzy

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I hope you have had luck in finding your parts.
you may be able to help me. I purchased a junked l200 with a z1100 engine and reworked the tractor, and put on a 60" cont.-belton belly mower. it turned out to be too heavy for my yard and rutted the ground. I would like to sell it but have no idea of the pricing. did you look at other tractors and prices.
thanks
suzy
That's not a very common or wanted belly mower, but post it on Craigs list, I would say in the $200 to $250 range if working and see if you get any bites.