M7060 - Safety Campaign?

mbu

Aug 28, 2016
United States
I received a phone call from my Kubota dealer regarding my M7060. They said there was a new Safety Campaign on this tractor - something regarding exhaust insulation.

Does anyone here know what this is about, and if so, where can I find more detailed info about this?

Thanks...

Shelbygt660

Feb 27, 2017
echo bay
To my knowledge the only tractors that have the exhaust insulation campaign are the m6 series. Could be wrong but our dealer has not been notified and we have quite a few 7060 out there. There is a ccv heater and insulation kit campaign for the 7060 though

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Shelbygt660

Feb 27, 2017
echo bay
It's more of a update to the ccv. Prevents it from freezing with inline heaters. If it is the ccv campaign

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Cathy Liebchen

Equipment
KUBOTA L3901, MX5800, MULE PRO FX, MULE PRO FXT
I received a phone call from my Kubota dealer regarding my M7060. They said there was a new Safety Campaign on this tractor - something regarding exhaust insulation.

Does anyone here know what this is about, and if so, where can I find more detailed info about this?

Thanks...
Your dealer has the info you need

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Please keep us posted as to what you find out. Sounds from what Shelby said that there are 2 campaigns/recalls going on. The older one involving the heated ccv lines as mentioned is for the really cold areas. Not sure where you are.

Ackley, brand new tractors are supposed to be checked for outstanding campaigns before they leave the dealer's lot. Course it never hurts to be proactive and ask your dealer to double check their computer.