M126GX hydraulics

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Thank you all so much for your suggestions. I am going to contact the dealership tomorrow to get a breakdown/schematic of the entire system. Looks like I am going to have to start digging deeper into this than I want. Just thought I would throw it out and see if someone else knew about something I didn’t or had a similar issue but by the sounds of it, it’s not a common problem with these tractors. Thanks again.
My curiosity was too much to resist so I purchased a copy of the WSM. Here is the lift system circuit diagram. The diagram appears to be a vanilla open center system with the remote valve stack ahead of the 3pt lift and that matches the text description. I will be damned if I can see how that remote valve can pass the pumps rated flow but there is no description of the remote valves other than "double acting remote control valve". Something bizarre going on if the 3pt works but both remote valves are dead. If you want to make an oily mess take the couplers off and see what happens when you momentarily operate the valves....

Dan

1682280588736.png

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Thank you all so much for your suggestions. I am going to contact the dealership tomorrow to get a breakdown/schematic of the entire system. Looks like I am going to have to start digging deeper into this than I want. Just thought I would throw it out and see if someone else knew about something I didn’t or had a similar issue but by the sounds of it, it’s not a common problem with these tractors. Thanks
Just for giggles what does the end cover look like?

Dan