LX2610 A/C concern

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
Hello all, I have a concern with my cab A\C. It does not seem to cool the cab very well. Yes, I checked and cleaned both filters, air flow does not seem to be an issue. Have flipped the Recirc and Fresh level with no change. I have a R-134a machine therefore I also verified proper charge. Now I am wondering if Kubota undersized the compressor to compensate for the small engine? Yes, I do realize this thing is a small greenhouse on wheels. Also, I use this tractor at night so some window tint is not really feasible(have enough trouble seeing at night). Just wondering what others have experienced with their tractors(cab owners only).

Lug66

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610HSDC, Z422KWT
Jun 7, 2023
SW Michigan
Don't forget to clean off the condenser screen I'd try backflushibg the condenser if cooling still seems diminished. I operate in the high 80s to low 90s so my a/c gets cold. I also leave my vent open to allow trapped heat to escape and after 10 or so minutes I'll put it in recirculation.

Reactions: 1 user

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Mine has been fine except for a couple of extremely hot days mowing in medium range with the FDR2584. Dropped it into low and could feel the difference immediately.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
With everything clean as mentioned, and no hot water leaking through the heating lines, it should be able to keep you cool. When the weather is really hot it often seems mine works a little better the medium fan speed. I'm guessing it has to do with heat transfer and the speed of the air zipping through the coils.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users